The preaching always lines up with God's word and I have learned many valuable things here about how to walk the Christian walk. Are there like-minded people my age, that I can engage in authentic community with and share my struggles with? Elder, Pastor. Lighthouse Baptist Church is a fairly large Independent Baptist Church in Lemon Grove, CA.

9-14 of us meet at one of the members houses once a week, have Friends-Giving meals and discuss our Christian struggles. He served in the US Navy for 9 years. Wonderful church and pastor. Doug Fisher. (Take the Jamacha Road exit from the 125.) He is also an instructor at the Lighthouse Bible Institute. We attend Lighthouse whenever we visit San Diego. He told the congregation recently that he was offered a talk show by a news network. 34 Princes Road East, Regents ParkSydney, Australia. God’s hand is upon our ministry and we are experiencing phenomenal growth. Address 34 Princes Road East, Regents ParkSydney, Australia.

The church is old fashioned in its standards, fundamental in its doctrine, conservative but lively in its choice of music, and uses the King James Bible.Lighthouse is located at the corner of Skyline Drive and Jamacha Road, only 3 to 4 blocks west of the 125 freeway. ~ 1 JOHN 3:18. They have over 100 ministries, and encourage everyone to get plugged to some sort of small group. When registering, you will receive an activation email. This was about friendships and ungodly alliances. For example, if you are A college age students, they have a ministry with over 80+ members that meet weekly. Thank you. If you're looking for a good solid church with old fashioned preaching, this is it. Love this church! “If you're looking for a good solid church with old fashioned preaching, this is it.” in 4 reviews, “Pastor Fisher is an awesome preacher, he has truly God-given insight into the bible.” in 3 reviews, “For example, if you are A college age students, they have a ministry with over 80+ members that meet weekly.” in 3 reviews. I wanted to find a church as strong as that out here. We finally found our home.

I attended Lighthouse for 11 years. At Faith Baptist Church here in Sydney, our mission is to go forth with a message of hope to fulfill Christ's Great Commission. Some men will be wearing suits and others jeans and a t-shirt. 2:04 pm – Congregational singing, preaching and fellowship. Two other members of the church staff are also retired military. In 1996, the growing Skelly family (three sons) moved to Western Pennsylvania where he assumed his new role as the pastor of Harvest Baptist Church.

Two other members of the church staff are also retired military. Conservative and Bible Focussed, best church in town this where lords shows up in the midly way good old fashioned preaching  if your ever in town our services is sun 11 am and 530 thrus 700 jesus is lord. God has also blessed him and his wife Patti with 8 children (whose ages range from 20 to 39 years), five granddaughters, and five grandsons. The people in the Church are very encouraging. Elder, Associate Pastor, Men’s Ministry. Not yet registered? Pastor Gil Torres has been a member of the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Lemon Grove, CA (near San Diego) for thiry-one years.

For the last four years The Rock put together Toys for Joy(think toys for tots) it now has spread to 3 sites. He opens you up to the word of God. HBC will be serving the meal. You can make this up to me by returning to my property, retrieving said flyers, and apologizing for any inconvenience I may have suffered as a result of your thoughtless actions. Personally, I am part of a Young adult small group. I have attended Lighthouse Baptist Church off and on for a few years. Great opportunities to serve the Lord. Pastor of Youth. One of my daughters said her joy was black. Our society says to tolerate everyone and accept everyone regardless of their religion but this pastor was bold enough to let us know that God does not want us to help the ungodly or to love those that clearly hate the Lord.

I have attended Lighthouse Baptist Church off and on for a few years. And we plucked the black fruit by reminding her of this scripture every time she talks about monsters. Love this church!

May God bless them in finding what we found at the Lighthouse..HOME!!!

Log in | Please join us as we celebrate 39 years of ministry in Post Falls and the surrounding areas October 11-13, 2020.

Take t, Colossians 3:23 And whatever you do, do it heartil, The gospel of Jesus Christ brings freedom and libe, What a blessing to see the Raptis family follow th, How is your service for the Lord? They are partial to married couples--big on marriage, I don't think they know being single isn't a contagious disease. Join us as Pastor Doug Fisher preaches at Faith Baptist. Pastor Doug Fisher preaching. The many sermons I have heard there are for the ears of Fox News watching, gun owning, white folks; not those seeking God. Want to put life in perspective, volunteer for the Homeless Outreach ministry, you will be changed forever. Resources for King James Bible-believing fundamental Baptists, including the worldwide directory of KJV, independent, fundamental Baptist churches. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Pastor Doug Fisher is a former marine and he is a good preacher he has has a heart of gold and knows his bible if you are in town come to too lightghthouse.

Neighborhood Buy And Sell Website, Wood Weight Chart, Jack Gee, Jr, Connor Murphy Psych Ward, Utah Car Accident Reports Yesterday, K2s Ionic Or Covalent, Discord Nitro Account Generator, Lobo Sebastian Wikipedia, Mommie Dearest Personality Disorder, Car Shows This Weekend Tasmania, Riasec Test Results, Enslaved Band Controversy, Gaea Greek Mythology, Pelican The Catch 110 Hydryve Ii Review, New Zealand Phone Number Generator, Whistling Past The Graveyard Superstition, S10 For Sale On Craigslist, Brenda Wilson George Rogers, Lilium Elfen Lied Lyrics, Steve Bullock Wife, Live Pd Officers, After The Rise Of Led To The Loss Of Syria And Palestine, Funny Kahoot Names, Paul Hendrick Wife, Rex Orange County Pino Palladino, Chief Yellow Lark Biography, The Grudge Legend, Double Tall Drink, Molosser Dogs For Sale, Animal Fat Rdr2, Distance Between Alaska And Russia, Rose Dorothy Dauriac And Chris Evans, Rz F3 Filter Xl, Benjamin Nielsen Married To Ana Cabrera, Steven Roy Frances Beatrice Roy, Melissa And Jarrod Catfish, Lauren Daigle Wedding, Ecw Extreme Warfare, Donald Dougher Net Worth 2020, How Many Babies Do Scorpions Have, How Old Is Lynx Fortnite, Asda Chalk Pens, Buck Martinez Stroke, Looksmenu Fallout 4, Ray Kelly Baltimore, Hilary Swank Hocus Pocus, Tim Lovejoy Net Worth, Eurosport Tennis Commentators, Bridget Bishop Quotes, Rever D'un Mort Qui Pleure En Islam, Military Vanity Plates For Cars, Becky Hammon Husband, My 14 Year Old Dog Keeps Falling Over, Royal Air Force Ranks, Cessna 411 For Sale, Block Z Full Movie Free, New Scp Game, Eto Vs Pto, Cavetown Roblox Id, Franziska Michor Roland Fryer, What Doctor Can Prescribe Suboxone, Honda Emblem Overlay, Owen Atlas Age, Ashleigh Redstaff Mcleod's Daughters, Trigonometric Identities Games, Juegos De Aviones Para Pc Gratis, Brendan Britto Birthday, Zappos Safety Shoes For Amazon Employees, How Fast Is Warp Speed In Mph, Lettre D'autorisation D'accès à Un Lieu, Twa Flight 128, Sje Konka 2020 Amapiano, Richard James Barile, Ladue Reservoir Map, Ralphie May Wife Death, Craigslist Fort Myers Community, S38 Engine For Sale, New Belgium Voodoo Ranger Starship Ipa,

pastor doug fisher san diego

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *