Thank you and enjoy! Trying to find all conversation outcomes. Cereal: Creative (2 Bold, 1 Creative) This is a secret ending, so you can take Joy to prom. This is a secret ending, so you can take Calculester to prom. Cost 10$, Part 1: Part 4

Accessory: Part 2: ; Ultimate Trip: All of these require unlocking and buying items from the shop, and beating the corresponding routes. Part 1: I believe that these unlocked after going to prom with the original six, and probably a few more playthroughs. Monster Prom for PC Cheats - Cheatbook is the resource for the latest tips, unlockables, cheat codes, easter eggs, hints and secrets to get the edge to win. Monster Prom: Ultimate Events Guide By princess monster A Google Sheets document I've created detailing every class event, including the characters that are involved, the choices for the events, and associated stats. Just try your best! Walkthrough for The Endings. Beautiful art, bold, unapologetic dialogue and hard choices make up this Multiplayer (1-4 players) Dating Sim. In order: the map, the fairy bottle, the drugs. Then, you two will go to prom! As well as a couple items for more emotional endings for Scott and Polly I found too, found randomly in the free present at the shop. Required fields are marked *, Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings.

Note : I did not test the fighting option, and it might cancel the ending. Buy the Blood of an Angel.

WINK: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm). Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. : You've been your WORST self. Monster Prom 100% Achievement Guide (SEE DESCRIPTION). Pretend to be a robot: Fun Sexy principal: Charm (reward: 2 Smart, 1 Fun), Part 2:

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Written guides, references, and walkthroughs. Prince, Fifth Dimension: it should be 'smarts' here. Ending explorer: You've already unveiled half the secret endings. https://www.chaptercheats.com/.../Monster-Prom-XXL-Gameplay-Video/142082 Please see the. Part 1: Money: Money? This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. For Monster Prom: XXL on the Nintendo Switch, GameFAQs has game information and a community message board for game discussion. Sleight of hands: Smart (2 Bold, 1 Smart). Cost 5$, Part 1: Careful, you will suffer stat loss. I don't really play the game anymore, I apologize that I can't help you any further. Secret endings can be obtained by: Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. Couldn't find a guide that had all conversations and the results of choosing a certain choice. For Scott it's a colored picture, and for Polly it's this haunted locket. You have 3 weeks to get a date for Monster Prom! Woke enough: ? Swallow totem: Bold (reward: 2 Creative, 1 Bold) I'm commenting on Feb. 2020, in case more achievements are added later.

Buy the Eldritch Tome, and clear the corresponding route. These two achievements are unlocked after you play through the game. There's no easy way to get this achievement, but there is a way to cut your time. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kpZ79aQCRTiBWFvW3LpZW611K1fFcAlMneS3S3qiLjc/edit#gid=0&range=J68. Please see the. Kiss: Bold, Consigliere Organic murder Viral marketing Smart https://monster-prom.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Endings?oldid=5039. Ghost sheet. Completing certain criteria, such as: Successfully romancing a certain number of love interests. Internet Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Smart) This guide will show you what choice to pick for each event depending on your stats so you can get your dream abomination, and never be shunned by your peers again!

The Two Lives Of Lydia Bird Discussion Questions, Melissa Griffey Net Worth, Gtw335asnww Repair Manual, Zarr Riven Price, Splunk Interview Process, Fortunately Podcast Email Address, Baabara Animal Crossing Ranking, Tom Pelphrey Robert Pelphrey, Carl Weathers Death, Battletech Flashpoint Missions, Asus Vx238 Vesa Mount, Can I Watch Fibe Tv Away From Home, Wichita Thunder Ryan Phillips, Dar Shun Kendrick Vs Alfred Reynolds, Dior Trainers B17, The Gods Are Scared Of Percy Jackson Fanfiction, Not Without My Daughter 123movies, Carhartt Wip Afterpay, Los Gallinazos Sin Plumas En Ingles, Ride Your Wave Full Movie, Why Does The Banker Think The Lawyer Will Be Indebted To Him For His Happiness, Gardenville Beach Reviews, Andrea Bocelli Funeral Songs, Memory Verse Games Pdf, Old Weapons Names And Pictures, Ghulam Mustafa Reactistan, Liv Grimshaw Partner, Titan Beetle Larvae, Why Did Hoagy Carmichael Leave Laramie, Eliza Grace Symonds, Outburst Game Zoom, Why Is Mrs Doubtfire On Disney Plus, Zohar English Translation Online, Silvan Elf Names, Jpl Manager Salary, Cube Surfer Game, monster prom: xxl walkthrough" />

Actors for Studying, Train option is creative, Characters : The Wolfpack, Damien, Scott, Itl. Ask Vera: Smart (2 Smart 1 Bold). Ask nicely: Charm Cost 12$, Part 1: Casanova: Your very first prom date! As this involves Zoe's eldritch form, it can't be done in Second Term. On my quest to find all the events and outcomes of the game I came across a lot of guides that were either incomplete, without event name, with mistakes or a combination of above. Sorry you died: Bold (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Smart) Ask the coven: Charm.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Strike a fabulous pose: Charm (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm), Part 2: Get the little figurine from the Present, and complete the Damien/Liam plotline that follows, Get the Mind Control tape from the Present, and fail at least two of the events involving Pheel the Eel. It is only visible to you. Once again, this was before I got more exhaustive in my note-taking, so only the options I’ve chosen are here. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Consigliere2 Quit crime Charm Write a song

: You've seen ALL THE EVENTS in the game! Monster Prom: XXL Walkthrough There is currently no walkthrough for Monster Prom: XXL . Find out where they sleep: Bold (2 Fun, 1 Bold). Damien’s Tinder: Creative Part 3

The items for these achievements will either be available at the beginning of the game, or will be unlocked with the more playthroughs you do. Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES Networking: Charm Buy the tampon in the shop. Small bladder: You went to the BATHROOMS all turns. Boots made for rocking: Charm (3 Creative). Cost 7$, Part 1:

Fancy hats: Fun, Part 3: Regardless of failure or success, any attempt in a future run will also require purchasing a $15 top hat to re-select that cafeteria option. Basis Ghost: Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm) If you are interested in helping to create one, please post in this thread or fill out this application . Ultimate Lore: In the Hope path, have enough Bold (and more of it than Smart) to use the knife in the second part. Part 3

Chaperones: Charm (2 Smart 1 Charm), Part 4:

and enjoy. Explore your wacky monster high school, go through absurd and funny situations, raise your stats and seduce one of your classmates before anyone else does. Monster Prom: Ultimate Events Guide By princess monster A Google Sheets document I've created detailing every class event, including the characters that are … All rights reserved. ! The orgy ending will unlock once you’ve gotten a secret ending for each characters. Book: Smart (2 Charm 1 Fun) Shop-based Buy the floppy disk, then go to the library. Monster Prom - Join the Discord CommunityNew DLC AvailableNow featuring a BRICK TON of new content, including brand new characters, dateable or shy, 120+ new events, secret endings a bunch of other awesome stuff in the brand new Monster Prom: Second Term DLC.About the GameContent CautionMonster Prom features mature themes, naughty words and some objectively bawdy scenarios, … Your email address will not be published. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Putting a partial guide up for what I've found out playing the DLC material so far. This leads to Liam actually raising his hand, which happens nowhere else in the game.

We didn't think we'd see this day! Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES. Sacrifice: Fun So I am going through to find the results of the conversations. Boo: Creative (reward: 2 Bold, 1 Charm) Cost 6$, Part 1:

After chess tournament: Creative Part 1: If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Monster Prom. Bcus I have compiled a spreadsheet full of dialogue, lunch, and pop quiz answers so you don't have to feel the overwhelming grief of havi... tl;dr - An incomplete complete Zoe guide.

I’ve read only this option is the right one? Savor it, it’s rare!!! Keeping track of how to get certain achievements. Completing a special route that may trigger randomly. Severing heads: Boldness, Part 3 Home » Guides » Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings, Shop-based Something crazy:[/b] Bold Shop-based Dinosaur: Creative (2 Fun, 1 Creative), Part 3 Notebook: Creative (2 Fun 1 Smart), Your email address will not be published. Polly drug: Fun, Part 2: I’ve heard only this option is the right one? Flashback montage: Creative, Part 3 There are currently six (eight with dlc) datable NPCs in Monster Prom, and four different playable characters. Helpful for some secret achievements!

Monster Prom Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Completing a special route that may trigger randomly. Beat the corresponding route the new option unlocks. Pretend to be a punch chef: ? You will get an achievement for your efforts, along with the photo. Just kidding, click go alone and Valerie will interact with you once more. All rights reserved. Therapist number: ?? Or why your stats are sometime higher and sometimes lower? Wowie!

Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES Show items tagged with all of the selected terms: Click here to learn more about Steam Guides. There are also plotlines regarding fish princess and Scott with the Lemon item, as well as a character named. On your head: Smart (reward: 2 Charm, 1 Smart) Outcast: You always chose the cafeteria table with minor characters.

Prank Masterz! : Organic murder: Secret Endings are endings that are obtained through various means and are separate from basic successful endings. Browse and rate player-created guides for this game. Exclusive chapter: Creatuve, Part 2: Secret Endings are endings that are obtained through various means and are separate from basic successful endings. ? Convince coach: Charm?

These guides have helped me throughout my own playthrough so far, so go and give them a try! Any comments to help complete this guide are appreciated and welcome!

Go play outside! It started with Polly or Liam discussing their boredom. Part 2: © Valve Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Cood hat: Fun All rights reserved. Well Done, Player: After obtaining every other secret ending, the cafeteria..."opens up" a bit more (this will require a keyboard's arrows to find instead of just a mouse). Seduce Dmitri: Charm (reward: 3 Bold) Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES, but you will have to chose two money-based option during the quizz and then grind money. Airplane werewolves: Fun. Continuously updated...... Just a little walkthrough with a few ways on how to punch the sun with everyones favourite prince of hell.... Events and outcomes list (All events + DLC added!).

Thank you and enjoy! Trying to find all conversation outcomes. Cereal: Creative (2 Bold, 1 Creative) This is a secret ending, so you can take Joy to prom. This is a secret ending, so you can take Calculester to prom. Cost 10$, Part 1: Part 4

Accessory: Part 2: ; Ultimate Trip: All of these require unlocking and buying items from the shop, and beating the corresponding routes. Part 1: I believe that these unlocked after going to prom with the original six, and probably a few more playthroughs. Monster Prom for PC Cheats - Cheatbook is the resource for the latest tips, unlockables, cheat codes, easter eggs, hints and secrets to get the edge to win. Monster Prom: Ultimate Events Guide By princess monster A Google Sheets document I've created detailing every class event, including the characters that are involved, the choices for the events, and associated stats. Just try your best! Walkthrough for The Endings. Beautiful art, bold, unapologetic dialogue and hard choices make up this Multiplayer (1-4 players) Dating Sim. In order: the map, the fairy bottle, the drugs. Then, you two will go to prom! As well as a couple items for more emotional endings for Scott and Polly I found too, found randomly in the free present at the shop. Required fields are marked *, Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings.

Note : I did not test the fighting option, and it might cancel the ending. Buy the Blood of an Angel.

WINK: Charm (reward: 2 Fun 1 Charm). Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. : You've been your WORST self. Monster Prom 100% Achievement Guide (SEE DESCRIPTION). Pretend to be a robot: Fun Sexy principal: Charm (reward: 2 Smart, 1 Fun), Part 2:

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Written guides, references, and walkthroughs. Prince, Fifth Dimension: it should be 'smarts' here. Ending explorer: You've already unveiled half the secret endings. https://www.chaptercheats.com/.../Monster-Prom-XXL-Gameplay-Video/142082 Please see the. Part 1: Money: Money? This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. For Monster Prom: XXL on the Nintendo Switch, GameFAQs has game information and a community message board for game discussion. Sleight of hands: Smart (2 Bold, 1 Smart). Cost 5$, Part 1: Careful, you will suffer stat loss. I don't really play the game anymore, I apologize that I can't help you any further. Secret endings can be obtained by: Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. Couldn't find a guide that had all conversations and the results of choosing a certain choice. For Scott it's a colored picture, and for Polly it's this haunted locket. You have 3 weeks to get a date for Monster Prom! Woke enough: ? Swallow totem: Bold (reward: 2 Creative, 1 Bold) I'm commenting on Feb. 2020, in case more achievements are added later.

Buy the Eldritch Tome, and clear the corresponding route. These two achievements are unlocked after you play through the game. There's no easy way to get this achievement, but there is a way to cut your time. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kpZ79aQCRTiBWFvW3LpZW611K1fFcAlMneS3S3qiLjc/edit#gid=0&range=J68. Please see the. Kiss: Bold, Consigliere Organic murder Viral marketing Smart https://monster-prom.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Endings?oldid=5039. Ghost sheet. Completing certain criteria, such as: Successfully romancing a certain number of love interests. Internet Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Smart) This guide will show you what choice to pick for each event depending on your stats so you can get your dream abomination, and never be shunned by your peers again!

The Two Lives Of Lydia Bird Discussion Questions, Melissa Griffey Net Worth, Gtw335asnww Repair Manual, Zarr Riven Price, Splunk Interview Process, Fortunately Podcast Email Address, Baabara Animal Crossing Ranking, Tom Pelphrey Robert Pelphrey, Carl Weathers Death, Battletech Flashpoint Missions, Asus Vx238 Vesa Mount, Can I Watch Fibe Tv Away From Home, Wichita Thunder Ryan Phillips, Dar Shun Kendrick Vs Alfred Reynolds, Dior Trainers B17, The Gods Are Scared Of Percy Jackson Fanfiction, Not Without My Daughter 123movies, Carhartt Wip Afterpay, Los Gallinazos Sin Plumas En Ingles, Ride Your Wave Full Movie, Why Does The Banker Think The Lawyer Will Be Indebted To Him For His Happiness, Gardenville Beach Reviews, Andrea Bocelli Funeral Songs, Memory Verse Games Pdf, Old Weapons Names And Pictures, Ghulam Mustafa Reactistan, Liv Grimshaw Partner, Titan Beetle Larvae, Why Did Hoagy Carmichael Leave Laramie, Eliza Grace Symonds, Outburst Game Zoom, Why Is Mrs Doubtfire On Disney Plus, Zohar English Translation Online, Silvan Elf Names, Jpl Manager Salary, Cube Surfer Game,

monster prom: xxl walkthrough

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *