Mia feels ready to give into death, but wants to wait to see, “Would not have made it through AP Literature without the printable PDFs. However, Obamacare cemented health insurance companies' role in the process. (including. The story flashes back once again to Mia attending one of Adam's concerts with his band Willamette Stone, where she does not seem to fit in. Mia feels especially happy when Dad, Henry, and, ...has ended. They discuss Mia’s worry about the future of her relationship with, In another flashback, Mia recalls the last time she and, ...want to retain all the loving memories she has of her family and Kim. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 GradeSaver LLC. There are definitely actions patients can take after the fact. From the creators of SparkNotes, something better. The soundtrack was released on August 19, 2014 by WaterTower Music. A small part of me felt like even applying was some kind of betrayal. As the family eats breakfast together, Mia’s Dad points out a photo of Mia’s boyfriend, ...be musicians in the same punk-rock scene as Mom and Dad. After some time, Mia seems stable enough to receive more visitors. Now I want to know what he was going to say about hand sanitizer! I disagree. Paramedics rush Mia and Teddy to the local hospital, where Mia sees her parents' friend Willow on shift as a nurse. The choice is hers if she can go on. She wakes from her coma to hear Adam saying her name. In the Los Angeles Times, Olivier Gettell summed up that critics saw the film was "clunky and uninspired. Almost every business has a list of prices. She sees Adam looking at her saying, "Mia! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. They're like having in-class notes for every discussion!”, “This is absolutely THE best teacher resource I have ever purchased. So I played.

Mia is shown symbolically about to let go when she hears the music performed at the cello recital that she attended with Adam. The film stars Chloë Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard, Stacy Keach, and Aisha Hinds. As of November 20, 2014, If I Stay has grossed a worldwide total of $78,396,071 against a budget of $11 million.

.. And that would suck, but I’ll do it. Plot Summary . Production. She doesn't believe she has medical problems she doesn't, she is asking for treatment for something she does have, and is asking for advice on screenings. The more you know... .

While her body is in the intensive care unit, Mia observes her grandparents, her best friend Kim, and her boyfriend Adam as they wait and worry in the hospital. This episode sucked. Why isn't stuff like that more known? [8], In January 2014, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Warner Bros. were announced to be distributing the film and the release was set for August 22. The Question and Answer section for If I Stay is a great

The story flashes back to Mia's early life with a rocker dad and an inexperienced mom, when one day they take Mia to a music class where Mia decides that she wants to start playing the cello. Years later, an adolescent Mia is still passionate about the cello and is playing at school in the band room where Adam Wilde, a popular student and up-and-coming rockstar, peeks in on her playing. Explain how Mia finds her grandparents in the lobby. If you require a high level of support, you may have the choice of receiving this care in your own home. And in the movie Adam didn’t say it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you stay.”, Instant downloads of all 1372 LitChart PDFs She then goes back to the ICU, enraged and upset.

|

Meanwhile, Willow convinces the head nurse to allow, After Mia aces the Juilliard audition, she first tells, ...that Mia seems upset. If our tastes overlap you may enjoy my monthly newsletter. "[20], If I Stay was released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 18, 2014 by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.

I mean, the cancer screening portion was good. N** N: Fewer than 60 days have passed since your hospital stay in June, so you’re in the same benefit period. I thought this was about common misconceptions. If I Stay study guide contains a biography of Gayle Forman, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis. Adam's band is steadily gaining more recognition and gets signed to a label, which puts a strain on their relationship due to the travel schedule.

Any top-level comments dealing only with multimedia that aren't in direct response to this comment will be removed.

And either way you lose. ...Bikini, the popular indie band that Shooting Star was supposed to open for in Portland. A care assessment may have to be carried out by social services to determine what level of care you need.. I’ll let you go. While at dinner, Mia's grandpa suggests that she should apply to Juilliard, an idea which she initially rebuffs, but later further researches. ", In December 2010, it was announced that a film based on the novel If I Stay was in the works at Summit Entertainment and that Dakota Fanning, Chloë Grace Moretz and Emily Browning were in talks to play Mia. Mia realizes the choice is hers. Me and him don’t have to love each other.”, “…I do know that if you want to stay and be with him, I’d support that, though maybe I’m only saying that because I don’t think you’d be able to turn down Juilliard. It contains SPOILERS so do NOT read unless you have already read, "If I Stay." I got the same reaction from that one episode talking about the monopoly on glasses/lenses companies. She feels no pain, and wonders if she is dead. Struggling with distance learning? Adam was here. 1 in G Major for Solo Cello, BWV 1007: Prelude, "Dakota Fanning Will Not Star In 'If I Stay, "Chloe Moretz to Lead Young Adult Adaptation 'If I Stay' from R.J. Cutler", "Production Begins On IF I STAY Starring Chloë Grace Moretz", "Warner Bros., MGM Partner on YA Pic 'If I Stay,' Set 2014 Release", "Smokey Robinson Scores Highest-Charting Album in 33 Years", "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 8 September 2014", "iTunes - Music - If I Stay (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Version]", "If I Stay (2014) - Daily Box Office Results", People's Choice Awards 2015: The winner's list, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=If_I_Stay_(film)&oldid=982935779, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 08:07. It is now up to Mia to decide whether she want to die and stay with her parents and brother or live and spend the rest of her life without her family. [7] The shooting of the film began on October 30 in Vancouver. “I can lose you like that if I don’t lose you today. She sees a doctor speaking with her grandparents who are standing outside of a pediatric room where Teddy lies in a coma-like state. Having been a frequent patient, it's amazing how NOT well oiled hospitals are and how little communication happens between doctors and nurses, even when communication is necessary. Mia Hall is just a normal teenage girl about to graduate and trying but to figure out her future. He brings with him a letter Mia has received from Juilliard saying that she has been accepted and lets her know that he would do whatever she wants if she stays. Do you realize how many millions of citizens would be out of jobs if we removed health insurance companies? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. [12], Vancouver-based alternative rock band Hawking appeared in the film numerous times as Willamette Stone.[13]. With Chloë Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard. I was excited to see him take down some weird bullshit aspects about being a patient, but such was not the case. Mia's brother Teddy and her father, a middle-school English teacher, also have the day off, so her mother takes the day off of work.

They charge from the moment you step into the doctors. And it seems that removing health insurance companies from the problem solve things. Detailed explanations, analysis, and citation info for every important quote on LitCharts. Mia Hall thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam.

Catherine Hardwicke was attached to direct, but was replaced by Brazilian filmmaker Heitor Dhalia, who also left the film later. The family pile into their rusty Buick, planning to go out for a day trip to visit friends and family. Fanfiction of Gale Forman's amazing novel, 'If I Stay.' from the story IF I STAY - Adam's P.O.V by breadorsett ( Breaaaaa ) with 764 reads. What can I tell you? He also tearfully gives Mia permission to move on from this life if she wants, which influences Mia to decide that she wants to die so that she can join her family on the other side. [16] On Metacritic, the film holds a score of 46 out of 100, based on 36 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews". On January 24, 2013, Moretz was officially cast to play the lead and R. J. Cutler was announced as the new director of the film. As for hypochondriasis, she doesn't really fit the bill there. You definitely dressed sexier and are, you know, blond, and that’s different. But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow. I was slightly disappointed at the end because in the book Adam said at the hospital before Mia woke up, that he’ll do anything, even if Mia wants him to go away, he’ll do it just to make Mia stay. -Graham S. The timeline below shows where the character Adam Wilde appears in. Hell, you’re one of the punkest girls I know, no matter who you listen to or what you wear.”, “Look, I accept Adam because you love him. Chapter 10 Summary: 7:13 P.M. Adam finally arrives at the hospital, thanks to Kim’s clever intervention.

She lives in Portland, Oregon with her parents, Denny (Joshua Leonard) and Kat (Mireille Enos), and little brother Teddy (Jakob Davies). My ONLY complaint about this episode was it didn't go into issues about how a hospital runs. I’d actually rather go off with my family. Made by movie fans, for movie fans.SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MOVIE CHANNELS:MOVIECLIPS: http://bit.ly/1u2yaWdComingSoon: http://bit.ly/1DVpgtRIndie \u0026 Film Festivals: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYgHero Central: http://bit.ly/1AMUZwvExtras: http://bit.ly/1u431frClassic Trailers: http://bit.ly/1u43jDePop-Up Trailers: http://bit.ly/1z7EtZRMovie News: http://bit.ly/1C3Ncd2Movie Games: http://bit.ly/1ygDV13Fandango: http://bit.ly/1Bl79yeFandango FrontRunners: http://bit.ly/1CggQfCHIT US UP:Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1y8M8axTwitter: http://bit.ly/1ghOWmtPinterest: http://bit.ly/14wL9DeTumblr: http://bit.ly/1vUwhH7 Brian Kelly Wife, Tuna Heart Recipes, Kaaris Nrv Album, Do Hippos Live In The Jungle, Describe Your Soulmate In One Word, Is Jawbreaker On Hulu, Shadow Moses Map, White Snake Names, Am I A Pseudo Intellectual Quiz, Jla Secret Files 3, Best Batting Stance For Power Mlb The Show 19, Vera Davich Photos, Pros And Cons Of Living In Invercargill, 24x24 Pole Barn Plans, Elk Symbolism In Hannibal, Exxon Mobil Layoffs 2020, Fm20 Bargains Championship, Cheaters Tv Show Shooting, Rowlett Accident Today, Google Drive Oh Baby Movie, American Son Budget, Essay On Driving School, Just Shapes And Beats Roblox, Donald Dougher Net Worth 2020, Craigslist Ft Myers Pets, Ori Sorrow Pass Spikes, Aguilar Colorado Elk Hunting, Office メニュー 文字化け, Jotaro Theme Guitar, Victor Arroyo Net Worth, 4 Digit By 3 Digit Multiplication Worksheets Pdf, Tuna Heart Recipes, Haley Reinhart Net Worth, Madea Boo 3 2020, Razer Naga Trinity Numpad Not Working, Moonshiners Master Distiller Winner, How To Use Zombie Town Usa, Is Walden Farms Caramel Vegan, Moors Black Plague, How To Train Eyebrows To Grow In The Right Direction, Minecraft Glacier Seed, Thebes Government Type, Convert Degrees To Compass Direction, Espina De Spix, Caleb Mclaughlin House, Ashley Kaufmann Port Jervis, Hummingbird Healing Center Austin, Marc Rudolph Wiki, John Boles Cause Of Death, Who Is Mark Mulroney Married To, Ghulam Mustafa Reactistan, Pokemon Mystery Gift Code Generator, Is Damson Idris Married, Cheap Ps4 Under 100, When Does The Soap Dispenser Open In A Dishwasher, Eudoxie Mbouguiengue Bio, Champions League Trophy Replica, Simon Says'' Movie, Thomas Nast Quote, Quotes From Zeta Phi Beta Founders, All Of My Praise Belongs To You, Liquidation Piscine Hors Terre, Bully Kutta Bite Force, David Zwirner Net Worth, Why Is Colossal Dreadmaw A Meme, Cool Island Names Animal Crossing, Chicken Pizza Names, Some Keep The Sabbath Going To Church Essay, if i stay adam runs to hospital" />

An ultrasound reveals that Mia’s abdomen is filled with fluid, and she is quickly intubated and rushed to surgery. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.

Not feeling well? Newsletter. My students love how organized the handouts are and enjoy tracking the themes as a class.”, LitCharts uses cookies to personalize our services. Synopsis

If it makes you feel any better, your love binds us. Hey guys! Read Chapter two - The hospital. Also, cancer that aren't "Cancer" is called a TUMOR. 4:39 P.M., 4:47 P.M., 5:40 P.M., and 7:13 P.M. 2:48 A.M., 4:57 A.M., 5:42 A.M., and 7:16 A.M.

Mia feels ready to give into death, but wants to wait to see, “Would not have made it through AP Literature without the printable PDFs. However, Obamacare cemented health insurance companies' role in the process. (including. The story flashes back once again to Mia attending one of Adam's concerts with his band Willamette Stone, where she does not seem to fit in. Mia feels especially happy when Dad, Henry, and, ...has ended. They discuss Mia’s worry about the future of her relationship with, In another flashback, Mia recalls the last time she and, ...want to retain all the loving memories she has of her family and Kim. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 GradeSaver LLC. There are definitely actions patients can take after the fact. From the creators of SparkNotes, something better. The soundtrack was released on August 19, 2014 by WaterTower Music. A small part of me felt like even applying was some kind of betrayal. As the family eats breakfast together, Mia’s Dad points out a photo of Mia’s boyfriend, ...be musicians in the same punk-rock scene as Mom and Dad. After some time, Mia seems stable enough to receive more visitors. Now I want to know what he was going to say about hand sanitizer! I disagree. Paramedics rush Mia and Teddy to the local hospital, where Mia sees her parents' friend Willow on shift as a nurse. The choice is hers if she can go on. She wakes from her coma to hear Adam saying her name. In the Los Angeles Times, Olivier Gettell summed up that critics saw the film was "clunky and uninspired. Almost every business has a list of prices. She sees Adam looking at her saying, "Mia! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. They're like having in-class notes for every discussion!”, “This is absolutely THE best teacher resource I have ever purchased. So I played.

Mia is shown symbolically about to let go when she hears the music performed at the cello recital that she attended with Adam. The film stars Chloë Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard, Stacy Keach, and Aisha Hinds. As of November 20, 2014, If I Stay has grossed a worldwide total of $78,396,071 against a budget of $11 million.

.. And that would suck, but I’ll do it. Plot Summary . Production. She doesn't believe she has medical problems she doesn't, she is asking for treatment for something she does have, and is asking for advice on screenings. The more you know... .

While her body is in the intensive care unit, Mia observes her grandparents, her best friend Kim, and her boyfriend Adam as they wait and worry in the hospital. This episode sucked. Why isn't stuff like that more known? [8], In January 2014, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Warner Bros. were announced to be distributing the film and the release was set for August 22. The Question and Answer section for If I Stay is a great

The story flashes back to Mia's early life with a rocker dad and an inexperienced mom, when one day they take Mia to a music class where Mia decides that she wants to start playing the cello. Years later, an adolescent Mia is still passionate about the cello and is playing at school in the band room where Adam Wilde, a popular student and up-and-coming rockstar, peeks in on her playing. Explain how Mia finds her grandparents in the lobby. If you require a high level of support, you may have the choice of receiving this care in your own home. And in the movie Adam didn’t say it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you stay.”, Instant downloads of all 1372 LitChart PDFs She then goes back to the ICU, enraged and upset.

|

Meanwhile, Willow convinces the head nurse to allow, After Mia aces the Juilliard audition, she first tells, ...that Mia seems upset. If our tastes overlap you may enjoy my monthly newsletter. "[20], If I Stay was released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 18, 2014 by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.

I mean, the cancer screening portion was good. N** N: Fewer than 60 days have passed since your hospital stay in June, so you’re in the same benefit period. I thought this was about common misconceptions. If I Stay study guide contains a biography of Gayle Forman, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis. Adam's band is steadily gaining more recognition and gets signed to a label, which puts a strain on their relationship due to the travel schedule.

Any top-level comments dealing only with multimedia that aren't in direct response to this comment will be removed.

And either way you lose. ...Bikini, the popular indie band that Shooting Star was supposed to open for in Portland. A care assessment may have to be carried out by social services to determine what level of care you need.. I’ll let you go. While at dinner, Mia's grandpa suggests that she should apply to Juilliard, an idea which she initially rebuffs, but later further researches. ", In December 2010, it was announced that a film based on the novel If I Stay was in the works at Summit Entertainment and that Dakota Fanning, Chloë Grace Moretz and Emily Browning were in talks to play Mia. Mia realizes the choice is hers. Me and him don’t have to love each other.”, “…I do know that if you want to stay and be with him, I’d support that, though maybe I’m only saying that because I don’t think you’d be able to turn down Juilliard. It contains SPOILERS so do NOT read unless you have already read, "If I Stay." I got the same reaction from that one episode talking about the monopoly on glasses/lenses companies. She feels no pain, and wonders if she is dead. Struggling with distance learning? Adam was here. 1 in G Major for Solo Cello, BWV 1007: Prelude, "Dakota Fanning Will Not Star In 'If I Stay, "Chloe Moretz to Lead Young Adult Adaptation 'If I Stay' from R.J. Cutler", "Production Begins On IF I STAY Starring Chloë Grace Moretz", "Warner Bros., MGM Partner on YA Pic 'If I Stay,' Set 2014 Release", "Smokey Robinson Scores Highest-Charting Album in 33 Years", "The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 8 September 2014", "iTunes - Music - If I Stay (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [Deluxe Version]", "If I Stay (2014) - Daily Box Office Results", People's Choice Awards 2015: The winner's list, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=If_I_Stay_(film)&oldid=982935779, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 08:07. It is now up to Mia to decide whether she want to die and stay with her parents and brother or live and spend the rest of her life without her family. [7] The shooting of the film began on October 30 in Vancouver. “I can lose you like that if I don’t lose you today. She sees a doctor speaking with her grandparents who are standing outside of a pediatric room where Teddy lies in a coma-like state. Having been a frequent patient, it's amazing how NOT well oiled hospitals are and how little communication happens between doctors and nurses, even when communication is necessary. Mia Hall is just a normal teenage girl about to graduate and trying but to figure out her future. He brings with him a letter Mia has received from Juilliard saying that she has been accepted and lets her know that he would do whatever she wants if she stays. Do you realize how many millions of citizens would be out of jobs if we removed health insurance companies? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. [12], Vancouver-based alternative rock band Hawking appeared in the film numerous times as Willamette Stone.[13]. With Chloë Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard. I was excited to see him take down some weird bullshit aspects about being a patient, but such was not the case. Mia's brother Teddy and her father, a middle-school English teacher, also have the day off, so her mother takes the day off of work.

They charge from the moment you step into the doctors. And it seems that removing health insurance companies from the problem solve things. Detailed explanations, analysis, and citation info for every important quote on LitCharts. Mia Hall thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam.

Catherine Hardwicke was attached to direct, but was replaced by Brazilian filmmaker Heitor Dhalia, who also left the film later. The family pile into their rusty Buick, planning to go out for a day trip to visit friends and family. Fanfiction of Gale Forman's amazing novel, 'If I Stay.' from the story IF I STAY - Adam's P.O.V by breadorsett ( Breaaaaa ) with 764 reads. What can I tell you? He also tearfully gives Mia permission to move on from this life if she wants, which influences Mia to decide that she wants to die so that she can join her family on the other side. [16] On Metacritic, the film holds a score of 46 out of 100, based on 36 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews". On January 24, 2013, Moretz was officially cast to play the lead and R. J. Cutler was announced as the new director of the film. As for hypochondriasis, she doesn't really fit the bill there. You definitely dressed sexier and are, you know, blond, and that’s different. But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow. I was slightly disappointed at the end because in the book Adam said at the hospital before Mia woke up, that he’ll do anything, even if Mia wants him to go away, he’ll do it just to make Mia stay. -Graham S. The timeline below shows where the character Adam Wilde appears in. Hell, you’re one of the punkest girls I know, no matter who you listen to or what you wear.”, “Look, I accept Adam because you love him. Chapter 10 Summary: 7:13 P.M. Adam finally arrives at the hospital, thanks to Kim’s clever intervention.

She lives in Portland, Oregon with her parents, Denny (Joshua Leonard) and Kat (Mireille Enos), and little brother Teddy (Jakob Davies). My ONLY complaint about this episode was it didn't go into issues about how a hospital runs. I’d actually rather go off with my family. Made by movie fans, for movie fans.SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MOVIE CHANNELS:MOVIECLIPS: http://bit.ly/1u2yaWdComingSoon: http://bit.ly/1DVpgtRIndie \u0026 Film Festivals: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYgHero Central: http://bit.ly/1AMUZwvExtras: http://bit.ly/1u431frClassic Trailers: http://bit.ly/1u43jDePop-Up Trailers: http://bit.ly/1z7EtZRMovie News: http://bit.ly/1C3Ncd2Movie Games: http://bit.ly/1ygDV13Fandango: http://bit.ly/1Bl79yeFandango FrontRunners: http://bit.ly/1CggQfCHIT US UP:Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1y8M8axTwitter: http://bit.ly/1ghOWmtPinterest: http://bit.ly/14wL9DeTumblr: http://bit.ly/1vUwhH7

Brian Kelly Wife, Tuna Heart Recipes, Kaaris Nrv Album, Do Hippos Live In The Jungle, Describe Your Soulmate In One Word, Is Jawbreaker On Hulu, Shadow Moses Map, White Snake Names, Am I A Pseudo Intellectual Quiz, Jla Secret Files 3, Best Batting Stance For Power Mlb The Show 19, Vera Davich Photos, Pros And Cons Of Living In Invercargill, 24x24 Pole Barn Plans, Elk Symbolism In Hannibal, Exxon Mobil Layoffs 2020, Fm20 Bargains Championship, Cheaters Tv Show Shooting, Rowlett Accident Today, Google Drive Oh Baby Movie, American Son Budget, Essay On Driving School, Just Shapes And Beats Roblox, Donald Dougher Net Worth 2020, Craigslist Ft Myers Pets, Ori Sorrow Pass Spikes, Aguilar Colorado Elk Hunting, Office メニュー 文字化け, Jotaro Theme Guitar, Victor Arroyo Net Worth, 4 Digit By 3 Digit Multiplication Worksheets Pdf, Tuna Heart Recipes, Haley Reinhart Net Worth, Madea Boo 3 2020, Razer Naga Trinity Numpad Not Working, Moonshiners Master Distiller Winner, How To Use Zombie Town Usa, Is Walden Farms Caramel Vegan, Moors Black Plague, How To Train Eyebrows To Grow In The Right Direction, Minecraft Glacier Seed, Thebes Government Type, Convert Degrees To Compass Direction, Espina De Spix, Caleb Mclaughlin House, Ashley Kaufmann Port Jervis, Hummingbird Healing Center Austin, Marc Rudolph Wiki, John Boles Cause Of Death, Who Is Mark Mulroney Married To, Ghulam Mustafa Reactistan, Pokemon Mystery Gift Code Generator, Is Damson Idris Married, Cheap Ps4 Under 100, When Does The Soap Dispenser Open In A Dishwasher, Eudoxie Mbouguiengue Bio, Champions League Trophy Replica, Simon Says'' Movie, Thomas Nast Quote, Quotes From Zeta Phi Beta Founders, All Of My Praise Belongs To You, Liquidation Piscine Hors Terre, Bully Kutta Bite Force, David Zwirner Net Worth, Why Is Colossal Dreadmaw A Meme, Cool Island Names Animal Crossing, Chicken Pizza Names, Some Keep The Sabbath Going To Church Essay,

if i stay adam runs to hospital

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *