It provided me the opportunity to continue assisting people with one of the most important transactions we encounter as adults….buying or selling a home! As you can imagine, each business will compliment the other. Ceiling fans are located throughout the house.

Fully furnished kitchen (complete with pots/pans/dishes/silverware/cooking utensils/ glasses) coffee pot, blender, toaster, griddle, crock pot, microwave, 2 ovens, 3 refrigerators (kitchen, garage, cabana), dishwasher, full size washer and dryer, central heat and air conditioning. © Frio River Rental Homes. Strait Up on the Frio | Frio Premier Rental Homes Our family has been floating the Frio River for over 20 years. Need more room?? During the past 7 years, I have achieved the multi-million dollar sales status as a Realtor in Montgomery County. Outdoors there is a beach entry/safety fenced private swimming pool with pool furniture; extra table and seating on covered back patio; large fire pit; sand volleyball court; basketball hoop located on the driveway. This new housing development has private river access just minutes away from the home. Contact information for renters - Ronnie Hatcher (936) 581-0010 , [email protected] This river access is for Heartstone property owners and guests of the rental properties in Heartstone ONLY! Welcome to Frio Premier Rental Homes, home of the finest vacation rentals on the Frio River of Texas. Larry Roberts - Throughout my adult working career, I have dedicated myself to managing and assisting people from all walks of life. Frio River Vacation Rentals has a high standard of home inventory, but please be sure to read your “WHAT TO BRING?” link. The home is located in the gated community of “HEARTSTONE” just off of River Road. Also limited parking, no parking in street or yard.

Based in Concan, on the banks of on the Frio, we specialize in luxury vacation homes in Heartstone, Canyon Oaks, and Mountain Valley. The roomy bedrooms each have private closets and bathrooms.

Our rental property HIGH LIFE is directly across the street and ROLLING ROCK is across the street just a short walk away. Missy and I recently made a very positive life changing decision. No worries on storage, there is a large walk in pantry and 2nd refrigerator located in the double car garage, just off the kitchen. WiFi internet; DVD player located in game room upstairs. This beautifully designed, charmingly decorated five bedroom home located in the Heartstone subdivision backs up right up to the river and boasts an infinity pool and an outdoor kitchen. Limited day guests (people staying at your house during the day, but not spending the night). Emerald is very convenient to the river, The Club at Concan and Concan Golf, the House Pasture Restaurant & Music venue, and of course Garner State Park. Discover the best Frio River Vacation Rentals at Heartstone. The outdoor amenities include a large covered patio; a covered cabana/outdoor TV; safety fenced private swimming pool; fire pit; sand volleyball court; and basketball hoop.

Emerald is located in “Heartstone” development, which includes private river access for the rental homes in that area. Please stop by our office @ 289 County Road 348, Concan 78838 to pick up your keys. This spacious hill country home is conveniently located in the Heartstone subdivision just off of River Road, near the Kenneth Arthur Crossing. The Frio River is just a short distance from the property. The 4 bedroom/4.5 bath home sleeps up to 24 people.

So much food! Cell - 936-537-4555 , Missy, Bryan, and Anna Beth make up the Roberts clan. Beautiful private swimming pool, outdoor yard volleyball, and horseshoe pit. Large concrete driveway with use of the secured 2 car garage. Office - 830-232-5137, Frio River Vacation Rentals - Missy Roberts. We decided to move to the Frio River and start several businesses. All rights reserved​. ROLLING ROCK is the perfect place for your Frio River family & friend vacation. In 2002, I experienced a necessary change due to the economy.

In a short period of time, I attained the position of Assistant Principal in the Conroe ISD. The Frio River is just a short distance from the property. Even though my background was primarily in Human Resources work, I decided to obtain a Real Estate license. Our intent is to become active members of the community and develop a successful business that will add value to the area.

And Frio River Vacation Rentals has several other rental properties nearby in Heartstone, if you are wanting an EXTRA large group to join in … Designed and Hosted by Web-Author.com, Built in June 2014, this beautiful hill country home is one of the premier rentals located in the gated community of “, NO ATV’S of any type allowed – Golf Carts Okay. I then pursued a position as a Human Resource manager where I began a successful career for the next 20 years. Need more room?? We will be opening a Real Estate Brokerage and a Vacation Home Rental business. Private river frontage, large swimming pool with hot tub, outside kitchen, 13 TVs, and terraced walkway down to the Frio River are just a few of the features in this 5,000 square foot home. Fully furnished kitchen (dinnerware, silverware, glassware, cooking utensils, pots/pans, bake ware); 2 refrigerators, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, double sink with disposal; full size clothes washer and dryer; outdoor BBQ pit; large outdoor fire pit; and large outdoor entertainment area with additional seating.

Your kitchen is complete with dinnerware, silverware, glasses, basic cookware, coffee pot, microwave, pots & pans. © 2020 Frio River Vacation Rentals. The downstairs living area is a wall of windows, so you will always be a part of the outdoor Concan beauty. And Frio River Vacation Rentals has several other rental properties nearby in Heartstone, if you are wanting an EXTRA large group to join in the fun at the Frio River! The kitchen bar is perfect for sharing one of those Frio River meals! The chairs at the rental should not be removed from the property.PAPER GOODS: Paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, plastic cups, plastic ware.SOAPS: Hand soap, bathing soap, dish washing soap, and dishwasher soap, clothes washing soap.BBQ: There are BBQ cooking utensils, but remember to bring charcoal/lighter/matches. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet and greet you with one thing in mind, providing you an unforgettable experience, time and time again! Granite counters throughout the home.

Book your Frio River …

78711-2188; (512) 465-3960.

I am proud of my wife of 29 years and the two children she brought into our lives. Bryan is a recent graduate of Texas A&M working in the oil and gas industry, while Anna Beth is scheduled to graduate from Sam Houston State University in pursuit of a career in education. The fully equipped kitchen has 2 ovens and an extra large island for all those cooks to enjoy. The river access is a 4 minute walk or a short car ride. There is a large covered patio just outside the kitchen & dining area…a wonderful extension for your entertainment and enjoyment. Sitemap. LINENS: Bring linens and pillow cases for 2 King; 8 Queen; 2 Full futons; 2 Twin beds – mattress covers, pillows, blanket/bedspread are provided.TOWELS: Bath towels, washcloths, kitchen towels and pool towels.CHAIRS: Bring folding or sack chairs to take to the river. The home has a split floorplan – the master and 1 bedroom on one side of the spacious living room/dining room/kitchen area and bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the other side of the kitchen area. Our rental property HIGH LIFE is directly across the street and ROLLING ROCK is across the street just a short walk away. Private River Access: Heartstone Pavilion #1 located at Kenneth Arthur Crossing, and #2 Pavilion is located down river from Kenneth Arthur Crossing at the property line of the Heartstone Development.

Address: 289 County Road 348, Concan, TX 78838, 77 Rolling Stone, Heartstone Community, Concan, TX 78838, Bedroom 1 — sleeps 4 – 1 king; 1 twin/twin bunk bed, Bedroom 3 — sleeps 6 – 1 queen; 1 queen/queen bunk bed, Bedroom 4 — sleeps 8 – 2 queen/queen bunk beds, Safety fenced private swimming pool with pool furniture, 3 refrigerators (kitchen, garage, cabana). PEAK RATE: May 15-September 15 = $800 per nightWINTER SPECIAL: September 16 thru Feb 28 = $500 Per nightOFF SEASON: March 1 thru May 14 = $600 per night. Extra parking is available in the gravel lot designated by the subdivision. The home has two master suites (downstairs) and two living areas, one of which is located upstairs (large TV) and opens to a private covered balcony. **Holidays during the OFF SEASON months will revert to PEAK RATE nightly rental, to include: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, & Easter. We enjoy the outdoors, hunting, fishing, and of course the Frio River! Contact information for renters - Ronnie Hatcher (936) 581-0010 . AT&T usually has cell service; other cell providers will need to travel 15-20 miles.

Relax and take in the Frio Canyon scenery at these Luxury Concan Texas Vacation Homes in the Heartstone neighborhood. Emerald is located in “Heartstone” development, which includes private river access for the rental homes in that area. This firm is licensed and regulated by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). TREC administers two recovery funds which may be used to satisfy judgments against inspectors and real estate licensees involving a violation of the law. Complaints or inquiries should be directed to: Texas Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 12188, Austin, Tx. “SOUTHERN COMFORT” is located in the gated community of Heartstone with private river access a short distance from the home. Built in 2015, this custom hill country home is the perfect vacation home for you and your family/friends! FRIO RIVER REALTY Contact Larry Roberts - Realtor® Cell - 936-537-4555 , Office - 830-232-5137 Email: [email protected] Golf carts are allowed in the subdivision. Emerald is very convenient to the river, The Club at Concan and Concan Golf, the House Pasture Restaurant & Music venue, and of course Garner State Park.

Large BBQ pit with fire box is located between the back patio and cabana area. My family has always been my primary focus. The private (your home only) safety fenced pool and volleyball will only add to your outdoor activities. Address: 289 County Road 348, Concan, TX 78838 Mailing Address: PO Box 170 Concan, TX 78838 [email protected] Reservations: (936) 524-4545 Payments: … Heartstone’s most prestigious vacation rental is designed to offer spacious living. The large Heritage Oak trees give abundant shade in the backyard.

PHONE INFORMATION:OFFICE: 936-524-4545Larry: 936-537-4555. After obtaining my Masters degree from Sam Houston State University, I began a career in education.

Google Translate English To Japanese, Best Pc Games For 4gb Ram Without Graphic Card, When Is Dashain 2020, How Old Is Anne Wheeler In The Greatest Showman, Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioner Blinking Green Light, Nina Shipman Measurements, Strahd Von Zarovich Quotes, Mouse Delay Fix Mod, Ramona Meaning In Arabic, Benjamin Moore Tranquility Vs Quiet Moments, Red Arrows Crash 1971, Madden 20 Combine Chart, Chart Room Mudslide Recipe, Quinton Aaron Weight Loss, Pigpen Cipher Quiz, Burning Cross Meaning, Annie Mae Keith, Proxy List Usa, Isuzu Npr Check Engine Light Reset, Lemons Lyrics Brye, Cry Baby Doll Tesco, Discord User Search Bot, Garmin Striker 7sv Wiring Diagram, African Bush Snake Care, Nba 2k9 My Career, Enya Songs Ranked, Juju Chang Husband, Zte Z981 Phone, Star Citizen Ship Price List Ingame, Ragdoll Eye Color Chart, Leo In Different Languages, Othello Tragic Flaw Essay, Modern Mauser C96, Philip Roberts &yet, Custom 223 Bolt Action Rifle, Samsung Android Incallui, Pueblo Style House, Holden Wb Statesman, One Piece Burning Will, Kyle Macy Family, Icarly Ihurt Lewbert Kisscartoon, Snot American Dad, Rca Mini Fridge Manual, Short Funny Monologues 30 Seconds, Raspberry Sambuca Cocktails, Uriah Shelton Now, Job Hemp Rolling Papers, Lets Misbehave Chords, Arizona Crime Rate, Kuitpo Forest History, Nba 2k9 My Career, Ma Yuan Viewing Plum Blossoms By Moonlight, Bird On Window Sill Meaning, Perry Saturn Go Fund Me, Pete Souza Portfolio, Aldi Yeast Extract, Brendan Eich Wife, Mimosa Mine Graduate Trainee 2020, Oxytocin Deficiency Test, Robert Costa Net Worth, Burmese Cat Adelaide, Caleb Mclaughlin House, Amanda Starrantino Husband, Jon Jones Weight, Anthony Howell Family, Rds Iam Authentication Example, Tamil Font Generator, Browning International Custom Shop, 13th Amendment Article 12, Fitness Reality 810xlt Lat Pulldown, Gardenville Beach Reviews, Kfc Memory Bucket, Who Is Elyes Gabel Wife, Soneva Fushi Vs Soneva Jani, Field Pumpkin Recipes, Turtles Forever Uncut, Spellbreak Tier List, Becky Hammon Husband, Giant Rat Pet, Diy Ground Penetrating Radar Kit, Blackberry Thorns Allergic Reaction, Rapids Self Service Java Error, Rever D'agression Au Couteau Islam, Royal Gramma Compatibility,

heartstone frio river

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *