The values passed on from father to child – selflessness, compassion, honor – guided this noble soul through countless trials and triumphs. If it takes the churning of people into a slave funnel, maybe it's not worth it all and the Pitt should be abandoned.

The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel inhospitable place, but the Lone Wanderer refused to surrender to the vices that had claimed so many others. Very Evil: -750 to -1000. And while this even worked for a little while in some cultures (like in Rome when a chosen dictator got all exectuvie power in a time of crisis and then stepped down) it also didn't work most of the human history, like in Rome when those afore mentioned dictators didn't step down anymore and had to be murdered on the ides of march. What's in it for him to no longer enslave them bar hoping that they will celebrate the cure to the point of embracing him (or waiting for future generations to look at him more fondly).

We have the choice of enslaving, torturing and poisoning people, forcing them to work in a munitions plant, producing armaments for a raider army... or killing the raider army, but the slaves continue working in the poisonous munitions plant for some reason. Midea's name is foreboding but she seems far more reasonable of the lot. Occurs with male character even if these locations are never visited and. I am amused when everyone goes bonkers over "realism" mods then gets disappointed when quests don't jive with their "expectations".

For Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "The Pitt Ending(s) - What are the Different Outcomes (MASSIVE SPOILERS)".

But I also feel bad for taking a child from its family, and I don't trust Wernher one bit. Man, Werner is the worst, and Medea, ehh, she's not all that perfect either. Winge-boy hasn't got a plan of his own, just another raider fuck, he was one of Ashur's lieutenants before he failed a power play, his alliance with Midina is a sham and she's a fool for falling for it, his routine would kill the city and turn it into a permanent battlefield as other raider groups try to claim Ashur's throne from him or each other (at least till the BoS sweep through, again), (note: that would get all the slaves killed too). I enjoyed killing every slave I had to and I had a very special MIRV treatment for Werner. The problems of The Pitt are something the Lone Wanderer isn't able to solve all by themselves. but when the riots start after you dont take it dont kill the slaves or thats bad karma i think.

Baby/Cure Pros-Marie stays with her family, Scientist are looking for the cure.

Their treatment is pretty horrible (tied to #1)3.

After learning about the cure, he used that as leverage for rallying the slaves after betraying Ashur. Same as all of the guards and the pit fighters you had slain. Steal the Baby for the Good Karma, thats what I did. The Pitt is notorious for being grey and not really having a clearly right choice; so in your opinion, which choice is, if not the right choice, the best one? Medea wouldn't hurt the child, she cared for Marie just like Sandra. Ah yes, this old argument. It's full of monstrous people, but letting the Ghouls overrun it? If he keeps his supposed ambitions, the Pitt could become a thriving community. The Capital Wasteland, at long last, was saved.

Having to chose between 1: Side with Ashur and hope things improve under the slave lord or 2: Side with Wernher and liberate the slaves,only to have the Pitt possibly descend into chaos (as well as condemning a now orphaned Marie to a life of misery with the apathetic Medea and an abusive Wernher) was somewhat of a letdown.Get some nice gear,boost to rad resistance,goodbye and hope things work out for you. If you try to get them to live together, they will kill everyone anyways and dump them in the basement. Here's a recent example...http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.240056-Sengoku-Basara-Samurai-Heroes-Multi-Platform-Review#14492592, Served from: 172.31.25.162 | Version: com. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That's just the way I see it, and they did purposely make the decision very grey, either way you're taking risks. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A pretty neat house. These are added by, Video segments 12, 13, 14 - Based on end-game decision on FEV. He'd get along well with Lyons now I reckon. Granted, he allows slaves who win fighting in the pit to become free, but it's just a shitty scenario all around.

The Pitt is now free Pros-no slavery and abuse/murder, no raiding cons-no outside supplies, no protection outside of the slaves themselves, anarchy. ), Video segments 15 and 16 - These two segments have identical voice overs. At first it seems that when you help Wernher you are doing the right thing, but then he becomes a jerk and seems kind of bad. The false promise of some better tomorrow? Maybe figure out a way to lure deathclaws there and turn it into a real nightmarish hellhole where no sane person will even attempt to live there.

This version is the exact same, but with scene 4 cut out of it for obvious reasons.

So there's the positives.

And how long will it take Ashur's wife to find a cure? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. As a "good" ending, it's depressing, but arguably less so than destablising the city even further and giving the slaves false hope. He does not like to refer to them as slaves but he also does want to use the cure to rid The Pitt of TDC for future generations. Locations that had been 'skipped' were not mentioned. Although I agree slavery is morally wrong, I believe siding with Ashur is the best decision.

Then he has the gall to insist that he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but that it's a means to an end.

Sometimes you have to make questionable decisions to serve the greater good.Once the cure is worked out, Ashur has no reson to with hold it from the slaves, healthier workers are better workers after all, so while they will still be slaves, once the cure is around and they can produce offspring again, they will have no need to enslave more people.Ashur is the reason the Pitt thrived, and who's to say Werner or Midea would be even remotely suited to the task of rulling an entire city? The waters of life flowed at last – free and pure, for any and all. If that's the case, considering what trogs are, it's technically cannibalism. Karma levels in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Finally, even if the cure is produced, couldn't he theoretically lord it over them or simply continue to use them as slaves?

Or in Turkey when Erdogan was granted exceptional powers after the uprising 2016 and never gave them back, so he could root out as much opposition as possible or this Hitler guy who used those powers to get rid of the republic completely. To start with, it's worth observing each side. But mention eating a baby and prepare for a warning, cuz you've gone too far! I wish I could have kept the baby to raise it as my own. They are untrained, and have no real lab.

Ashur claims that slavery will 'stop' once the cure is found 5.

Logically, this is the best choice in my opinion. Ashur was the greater good in all this.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

The one where you walk in there all normal and get filled with bullets. Although why he refused to contact the BoS is beyond me. I'll take Ashur's Order over Wherner's Chaos any day. Despite using forced labor, he seems to care about them to a degree.

Ashur wants to help everyone and doesnt want to use slave labour, but has to. Plus, the outcomes are pretty much the same except for freeing the slaves or not, both Wernher and Ashur make enough progress on the cure to give you a perk, while Midea and Sandra make sure the baby isn't hurt and has toys to play with.

Just like the intro, the ending is narrated by Ron Perlman.

"I promise, as soon as this crisis is over we will restore everything to normal again and I will give up my powers voluntarily".

Tapes reveal the father actually cares about his cause, and doesn't like the idea of slaves, but deals with it for the 'greater good' 4. The Lone Wanderer begins the game with a value of zero, which increases or decreases based on the their actions. What do the members of Ashur's forces say? New Reno in Fallout 2 had no less than 7 endings (Siding with one of the four families, impregnate one of the Bishop family women, not siding with any of the families, killing everyone in the city). he allows slaves who win fighting in the pit to become free. The cinematic was the same under all 5 possible endings, with the slideshow following the Fallout and Fallout 2 formula of solid images with voice-over.

A way to weed out the infirm and incompetent leaving only the hardest and cruelest of the lot. This game has few RPG choices, and no characters other than predetermined enemies could be killed. Bringing up the atrocities you commit during that there questline in Skyrim is okay(mind you, it includes cannibalism), talking about installing a mod and murdering all of Little Lamplight is fine. Am I the only one who sees the irony in this? So if you're a slave in The Pitt and here your masters say things like "I promise everyhing will get better soon but until then I'm afraid I have to whip you a little bit and order you to work until you drop dead" I'd be a wee bit sceptical.

What Is The Biblical Meaning Of The Name Travis, Persuasive Essay On School Uniforms Are Unnecessary, Do Hippos Live In The Jungle, Antonin Scalia Children, The Outsiders Chapter 12 Quotes, Italian Cuisine Essay, Driven Tv Series 2018 Cast, Nys Security License Renewal, Games Like Rust On Roblox, Strahd Von Zarovich Quotes, Royce Predators Knife, The Ruler Game, 24k Gold Bar, Sasha Exeter Bio, Genshin Impact Review, Lots And Lots Of Coins, Klaus Hargreeves Fashion, Met By Love, Kara David Family, Footloose Musical Script Pdf, Rm125 Top Speed, Short Funny Monologues 30 Seconds, Alex Saxon Instagram, Stringer Bell Rule, Https Restaurant Uber Com, Streamlabs Obs Hotkeys Not Working, Broforce Unblocked Online, Newfoundland Boxer Mix, October Baby Girl Names 2020, Drayton Reservoir Postcode, Mc Alt List 2020, Daniel O'day Wife, Co Op Bank Card Declined, Ptyas Nigromarginata Care, How Do I Edit My Holdings In Yahoo Finance, Legal Size Paper Uk, Kate Schroder Age, Poe Endurance Charge Spectre, Alcohol Intolerance Vs Allergy, Joseph Campanella Wife, Dark Souls 2 Commands Pc, How Long Can Baby Carrots Sit Out, Hana Like Housing Mcbh, Ratio And Proportion Worksheet Kuta, fallout 3: the pitt good karma ending" />

Sure, it was a rather tasteless joke, but is it really much worse than the other crimes against humanity that people talk about in Fallout threads? I helped Ashur because it seemed like the right choice (even if I needed to kill a few slaves/Werner to get there). The idea that Ashur is ever going to set them free is just Ashur being deluded.

Wehrner is less than ideal. More difficult than most of the base-game choice? Decades?

Thankfully, when selected by the sinister president to be his instrument of annihilation, the Wanderer refused. They've put up with it this long.

While the workers work on steel production, Ashur is refining a vaccine. We'll do what you say." Does it suck?

The values passed on from father to child – selflessness, compassion, honor – guided this noble soul through countless trials and triumphs. If it takes the churning of people into a slave funnel, maybe it's not worth it all and the Pitt should be abandoned.

The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel inhospitable place, but the Lone Wanderer refused to surrender to the vices that had claimed so many others. Very Evil: -750 to -1000. And while this even worked for a little while in some cultures (like in Rome when a chosen dictator got all exectuvie power in a time of crisis and then stepped down) it also didn't work most of the human history, like in Rome when those afore mentioned dictators didn't step down anymore and had to be murdered on the ides of march. What's in it for him to no longer enslave them bar hoping that they will celebrate the cure to the point of embracing him (or waiting for future generations to look at him more fondly).

We have the choice of enslaving, torturing and poisoning people, forcing them to work in a munitions plant, producing armaments for a raider army... or killing the raider army, but the slaves continue working in the poisonous munitions plant for some reason. Midea's name is foreboding but she seems far more reasonable of the lot. Occurs with male character even if these locations are never visited and. I am amused when everyone goes bonkers over "realism" mods then gets disappointed when quests don't jive with their "expectations".

For Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "The Pitt Ending(s) - What are the Different Outcomes (MASSIVE SPOILERS)".

But I also feel bad for taking a child from its family, and I don't trust Wernher one bit. Man, Werner is the worst, and Medea, ehh, she's not all that perfect either. Winge-boy hasn't got a plan of his own, just another raider fuck, he was one of Ashur's lieutenants before he failed a power play, his alliance with Midina is a sham and she's a fool for falling for it, his routine would kill the city and turn it into a permanent battlefield as other raider groups try to claim Ashur's throne from him or each other (at least till the BoS sweep through, again), (note: that would get all the slaves killed too). I enjoyed killing every slave I had to and I had a very special MIRV treatment for Werner. The problems of The Pitt are something the Lone Wanderer isn't able to solve all by themselves. but when the riots start after you dont take it dont kill the slaves or thats bad karma i think.

Baby/Cure Pros-Marie stays with her family, Scientist are looking for the cure.

Their treatment is pretty horrible (tied to #1)3.

After learning about the cure, he used that as leverage for rallying the slaves after betraying Ashur. Same as all of the guards and the pit fighters you had slain. Steal the Baby for the Good Karma, thats what I did. The Pitt is notorious for being grey and not really having a clearly right choice; so in your opinion, which choice is, if not the right choice, the best one? Medea wouldn't hurt the child, she cared for Marie just like Sandra. Ah yes, this old argument. It's full of monstrous people, but letting the Ghouls overrun it? If he keeps his supposed ambitions, the Pitt could become a thriving community. The Capital Wasteland, at long last, was saved.

Having to chose between 1: Side with Ashur and hope things improve under the slave lord or 2: Side with Wernher and liberate the slaves,only to have the Pitt possibly descend into chaos (as well as condemning a now orphaned Marie to a life of misery with the apathetic Medea and an abusive Wernher) was somewhat of a letdown.Get some nice gear,boost to rad resistance,goodbye and hope things work out for you. If you try to get them to live together, they will kill everyone anyways and dump them in the basement. Here's a recent example...http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.240056-Sengoku-Basara-Samurai-Heroes-Multi-Platform-Review#14492592, Served from: 172.31.25.162 | Version: com. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That's just the way I see it, and they did purposely make the decision very grey, either way you're taking risks. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A pretty neat house. These are added by, Video segments 12, 13, 14 - Based on end-game decision on FEV. He'd get along well with Lyons now I reckon. Granted, he allows slaves who win fighting in the pit to become free, but it's just a shitty scenario all around.

The Pitt is now free Pros-no slavery and abuse/murder, no raiding cons-no outside supplies, no protection outside of the slaves themselves, anarchy. ), Video segments 15 and 16 - These two segments have identical voice overs. At first it seems that when you help Wernher you are doing the right thing, but then he becomes a jerk and seems kind of bad. The false promise of some better tomorrow? Maybe figure out a way to lure deathclaws there and turn it into a real nightmarish hellhole where no sane person will even attempt to live there.

This version is the exact same, but with scene 4 cut out of it for obvious reasons.

So there's the positives.

And how long will it take Ashur's wife to find a cure? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. As a "good" ending, it's depressing, but arguably less so than destablising the city even further and giving the slaves false hope. He does not like to refer to them as slaves but he also does want to use the cure to rid The Pitt of TDC for future generations. Locations that had been 'skipped' were not mentioned. Although I agree slavery is morally wrong, I believe siding with Ashur is the best decision.

Then he has the gall to insist that he doesn't want to hurt anyone, but that it's a means to an end.

Sometimes you have to make questionable decisions to serve the greater good.Once the cure is worked out, Ashur has no reson to with hold it from the slaves, healthier workers are better workers after all, so while they will still be slaves, once the cure is around and they can produce offspring again, they will have no need to enslave more people.Ashur is the reason the Pitt thrived, and who's to say Werner or Midea would be even remotely suited to the task of rulling an entire city? The waters of life flowed at last – free and pure, for any and all. If that's the case, considering what trogs are, it's technically cannibalism. Karma levels in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Finally, even if the cure is produced, couldn't he theoretically lord it over them or simply continue to use them as slaves?

Or in Turkey when Erdogan was granted exceptional powers after the uprising 2016 and never gave them back, so he could root out as much opposition as possible or this Hitler guy who used those powers to get rid of the republic completely. To start with, it's worth observing each side. But mention eating a baby and prepare for a warning, cuz you've gone too far! I wish I could have kept the baby to raise it as my own. They are untrained, and have no real lab.

Ashur claims that slavery will 'stop' once the cure is found 5.

Logically, this is the best choice in my opinion. Ashur was the greater good in all this.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

The one where you walk in there all normal and get filled with bullets. Although why he refused to contact the BoS is beyond me. I'll take Ashur's Order over Wherner's Chaos any day. Despite using forced labor, he seems to care about them to a degree.

Ashur wants to help everyone and doesnt want to use slave labour, but has to. Plus, the outcomes are pretty much the same except for freeing the slaves or not, both Wernher and Ashur make enough progress on the cure to give you a perk, while Midea and Sandra make sure the baby isn't hurt and has toys to play with.

Just like the intro, the ending is narrated by Ron Perlman.

"I promise, as soon as this crisis is over we will restore everything to normal again and I will give up my powers voluntarily".

Tapes reveal the father actually cares about his cause, and doesn't like the idea of slaves, but deals with it for the 'greater good' 4. The Lone Wanderer begins the game with a value of zero, which increases or decreases based on the their actions. What do the members of Ashur's forces say? New Reno in Fallout 2 had no less than 7 endings (Siding with one of the four families, impregnate one of the Bishop family women, not siding with any of the families, killing everyone in the city). he allows slaves who win fighting in the pit to become free. The cinematic was the same under all 5 possible endings, with the slideshow following the Fallout and Fallout 2 formula of solid images with voice-over.

A way to weed out the infirm and incompetent leaving only the hardest and cruelest of the lot. This game has few RPG choices, and no characters other than predetermined enemies could be killed. Bringing up the atrocities you commit during that there questline in Skyrim is okay(mind you, it includes cannibalism), talking about installing a mod and murdering all of Little Lamplight is fine. Am I the only one who sees the irony in this? So if you're a slave in The Pitt and here your masters say things like "I promise everyhing will get better soon but until then I'm afraid I have to whip you a little bit and order you to work until you drop dead" I'd be a wee bit sceptical.

What Is The Biblical Meaning Of The Name Travis, Persuasive Essay On School Uniforms Are Unnecessary, Do Hippos Live In The Jungle, Antonin Scalia Children, The Outsiders Chapter 12 Quotes, Italian Cuisine Essay, Driven Tv Series 2018 Cast, Nys Security License Renewal, Games Like Rust On Roblox, Strahd Von Zarovich Quotes, Royce Predators Knife, The Ruler Game, 24k Gold Bar, Sasha Exeter Bio, Genshin Impact Review, Lots And Lots Of Coins, Klaus Hargreeves Fashion, Met By Love, Kara David Family, Footloose Musical Script Pdf, Rm125 Top Speed, Short Funny Monologues 30 Seconds, Alex Saxon Instagram, Stringer Bell Rule, Https Restaurant Uber Com, Streamlabs Obs Hotkeys Not Working, Broforce Unblocked Online, Newfoundland Boxer Mix, October Baby Girl Names 2020, Drayton Reservoir Postcode, Mc Alt List 2020, Daniel O'day Wife, Co Op Bank Card Declined, Ptyas Nigromarginata Care, How Do I Edit My Holdings In Yahoo Finance, Legal Size Paper Uk, Kate Schroder Age, Poe Endurance Charge Spectre, Alcohol Intolerance Vs Allergy, Joseph Campanella Wife, Dark Souls 2 Commands Pc, How Long Can Baby Carrots Sit Out, Hana Like Housing Mcbh, Ratio And Proportion Worksheet Kuta,

fallout 3: the pitt good karma ending

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *