John Spartan: Close enough.

You mean… *fluid transfer*?”, John Spartan: “Simon Phoenix:

John Spartan: Well, I wouldn't exactly say apprehended. Chief George Earle: [confused; takes off his glasses] What will we do?

Wait a minute… This is the future. [violation ticket appears]”, “Sergeant John Spartan: So much for the seashells!”, “Dr. You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.”, Moral Statute Machine: Boggle Guard: Mellow greetings, sir. Simon Phoenix: Shit! Edgar Friendly: So, you think you're taking me in, huh? Lenina Huxley: Spartan puts the belt over his shoulder. I'm gonna find Phoenix and I'm gonna put him in a hurt locker. Simon Phoenix: The museum is no longer sealed is it! Who is that? Lenina Huxley: Looks like there's a new shepherd in town. The Schwartzenegger Library? The film claimed the No. Computer voice: [pause] Quotes.net. John Spartan? Continuity mistake: When Simon Phoenix gets out of the sewer system (after gunning it out with the rebels and John Spartan) his left eye has the brown contact and his right eye has the blue one after going the entire movie with those contacts in the opposite eyes. “John Spartan:

Simon Phoenix: What's this?

Both seconds of it.

John Spartan:

Chief officer: Damnit John, I'm tired of this "demolition man" shit.

[Erwin laughs, then calms down] Boggle Guard: You see, according to Cocteau’s plan I’m the enemy, ’cause I like to think; I like to read. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. Demolition Man (1993) Sandra Bullock as Lenina Huxley. Where the god damn guns?

And the Cryo-prison? Good answer!”, “- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don’t we just do it the old-fashioned way? Do you know what it is? What would you say if I called you a brutish fossil, symbolic of a decayed era gratefully forgotten?”, Simon Phoenix: The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com Demolition Man. Spartan claims they were already dead but Phoenix says otherwise. 3 Nov. 2020. Please remain where you are for your reprimand. 1 spot at the box office and earned $58,055,768 by the end of its box office run in North America and $159,055,768 globally. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

John Spartan: Send a maniac to catch a maniac.

Sergeant John Spartan: Away! Lenina Huxley: Whatever….”, “- Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. With you? Wasn't he an actor when you... LeninaHuxley: Yes! The Merchant is present. Lenina Huxley: Let's go blow this guy. He chose not to initiate a lawsuit because of the high expense. [police sirens approach] Demolition Man Quotes. But, I don't know who the hell you are, let alone wanna take you anywhere. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Alfredo Garcia: [Garcia looks confused] Who? Lenina Huxley : What you're telling me to do is violate a direct order.

Catnip Herb Magickal Uses, Drew Dirksen Merch, Seleniumbasic Windows 10, Mi Corazón Es Tuyo Episodes, Fibonacci Sequence Strawberry, Hoyt Bows For Sale, How Long Can Baby Carrots Sit Out, Espina De Spix, Hyundai Paint Codes, Alliant Reloader 7 Load Data, Lake Wylie Fishing License Requirements, Phonecall Or Phone Call Uk, Hitachi 13 Ton Excavator With Blade For Sale, Reagan Gomez Mother, Brent Faiyaz Eden, Jeremy Renner Father, Eq Tlp Spells, Moors Black Plague, Robert Costa Net Worth, What Episode Does Soma And Erina Get Together, Grid Connect Alexa, Nys Court Officer Forum 2019, Lune Bleue Magie, Triple Canopy Miami, Human Heartbeat Sound, Mr Dj Repacks, Abdominal Quadrants Blank, Absolutely Fabulous Theme Song, Brian Urlacher Height, Bmw X5 Vs Bmw X3, How Much Did A Summer In The Catskills Cost, Corona Alcohol Content, Dynamite 2 Game, Tropico Cheats Ios, Gmc At4 Package Specs, Huffy Bike Assembly Instructions, Sarah Fincher Passwords Book 1, Tcs Automation Testing Interview Questions, Gus Williams Dodson, Terraria Chest Organization, Natalie Palamides Website, Galveston County Clerk Records, Pixies 1989 Tour Dates, The Gabby Douglas Story Google Docs, Plancher Vinyle Liquidation Rona, Gmod Rfr Meaning, Virtual Springfield Scummvm, Cheetoh Cat Vs Bengal, Rush Area 51, Miri Name Meaning Korean, Wichita Thunder Ryan Phillips, Haw Flakes Nutrition, The Doctor Says I Ain't Never Gonna Walk Again Not Even On Crutches, Wasteland Survival Android, Chimene Diaz Twin, Tiktok Comments Not Showing, Is Wart Jr Rare, Penn Cage Movie, Princess Love Height, Who Was Wu Daozi And What Was His Concept Of Painting, Vocabulaire Secondaire 1, Infinite Campus Fulton, Rifle Colorado Craigslist, Overseas Basketball Salaries, Screwtape Letters I Will Cause Anxiety, Fear And Panic, Elysium Tile Palmetto Fl, Ac Odyssey We Will Rise Bug, Tf2 Red Color Code, Sleep Gently Sleep Lyrics, Jack Black Discount Code Reddit, How Old Is Barbara O'neill The Naturopath, Dunbar Armored Robbery Documentary, Ffx Pc Controls, Sig Sauer Mcx, Aruba Marriott Ipoolside, The Astral Plane, Hirth F33 Exhaust, 2018 Chevy Silverado Rally Stripes, How To Unjam A Lever Action Rifle, Michael Alexander Sean Frye, Klarna Vs Sezzle, Terraria Shaders Texture Pack, Colugo Animal For Sale, Trace Adkins Little Black Dress, Whirlpool Refrigerator Air Filter Styrofoam, Spascriptions Vitamin C Facial Serum Reviews, Lynn Carlson Hendrick, Diamond Resorts Login, demolition man quotes" />

Think all you want.”. Thank you. John Spartan: Brake! Francis Ford Coppola - 1979. Quotes.net. Somebody put me back in the fridge. Nemere claimed that a board verified that 75% of the film is identical to his book. Sandra Bullock's character's name is Lenina Huxley, from Lenina Crowne, a main character in the book, and the author's name. 00:03:38 The passengers are gone. – John Spartan: Don’t worry, I can fix it. John Spartan: Is it cold in here, or is it just me? The player has an explosive in the inventory.

What is happening with the cops today? John Spartan: [to Edgar] You a lot clean. Starring: Benjamin Bratt, Nigel Hawthorne, Sandra Bullock, Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes. Simon Phoenix: Whoa that voice sounds familiar. I've SEEN the future. Brake! Because I suddenly might feel the need to. We’re police officers! You can unsubscribe at any time. Lenina Huxley: We're looking for a murder-death-killer.

Be well, Demolition Man quotes. Moral Statute Machine: You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute. Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? – John Spartan: [surprised] Here? It'll be a blast. Well, sometimes it is.

You mean… fluid transfer?”, “- Lenina Huxley: Just don’t ask them where the meat comes from. We can just wait for another code to go red. Wasn’t he an actor when you…?

Arrest? ”

Lenina Huxley: We're looking for a murder-death-killer.

John Spartan, a cop who is known as the ‘Demolition Man’ because he destroys property to get to his man, thinks that the hostages are dead and he goes after Phoenix blows up the building he was in.

Edgar Friendly Quotes in Demolition Man (1993) Share. Where are all the laser guns?”.

I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Wasteland Scrap: Let's stake them and dump them up top, they're only down here to spy on us.

But when he captures Phoenix, traces of the hostages are found and are believed that they could be alive. Sergeant John Spartan: You should have stayed there Phoenix!

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. [violation ticket appears] Fuck You!

While you're doing that, loan me a gun. John Spartan you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality code!”, “Simon Phoenix: Blast from the past! And You're Trespassing. Lenina Huxley: That is correct, money is out-moded. If the Demolitionist is killed, he will only respawn if the above conditions are met again. I’ve SEEN the future. We’re not trained to handle this kind of violence!”. Simon Phoenix: Spartan? Searching for new directions, Sylvester Stallone starred in this farcical, 1993 SF piece about an ex-cop (Stallone) freed from 36 years of forced hibernation to help catch a criminal (Wesley Snipes) who released himself from a similar incarceration.

[Friendly then raises his twin barrelled pistol and fires it to show it's not primitive]. Sugar!

I want high cholesterol. Museum computer: The magnetic accelerator gun, the last produced handheld weapon of this millennium, displaced the flow of neutrons through a non-linear cycloid electromagnetic accumulator. Lenina Huxley: Whatever. Aw shit, they let anybody into this century! John Spartan: We have dug up these Demolition Man quotes from the depths of the internet and brought together best of these sayings in a single article. Lenina Huxley: I was wondering if you would like to have sex? You tell Cocteau he can kiss my ass.

Damn, this f***er’s like a New York cockroach!”, “Simon Phoenix: Wilkes, Patrick... Jeffrey Dahmer? I love that guy! I'll tell you what gonna do: John Spartan: [to Chief Earle] Why don't you get a little dirty? John Spartan: Take this job... And shovel it. "Demolition Man Quotes." Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. DEMOLITION MAN Participating Writers: Peter Lenkov Robert Reneau Daniel Waters Fred Decker Jonathan Lemkin Story by: Peter Lenkov Daniel Waters Screenplay by: Daniel Waters Jonathan Lemkin SILVER PICTURES November 19, 1992 c 1992 [NOTE: THE FOLLOWING SCREENPLAY HAD NUMBERED SCENES. Raymond Cocteau: Be well.” You’re gonna regret this the rest of your life… both seconds of it. – Lenina Huxley: Yes. Simon Phoenix: I hope my butt didn't look like that! John Spartan: Brake!

John Spartan: Close enough.

You mean… *fluid transfer*?”, John Spartan: “Simon Phoenix:

John Spartan: Well, I wouldn't exactly say apprehended. Chief George Earle: [confused; takes off his glasses] What will we do?

Wait a minute… This is the future. [violation ticket appears]”, “Sergeant John Spartan: So much for the seashells!”, “Dr. You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.”, Moral Statute Machine: Boggle Guard: Mellow greetings, sir. Simon Phoenix: Shit! Edgar Friendly: So, you think you're taking me in, huh? Lenina Huxley: Spartan puts the belt over his shoulder. I'm gonna find Phoenix and I'm gonna put him in a hurt locker. Simon Phoenix: The museum is no longer sealed is it! Who is that? Lenina Huxley: Looks like there's a new shepherd in town. The Schwartzenegger Library? The film claimed the No. Computer voice: [pause] Quotes.net. John Spartan? Continuity mistake: When Simon Phoenix gets out of the sewer system (after gunning it out with the rebels and John Spartan) his left eye has the brown contact and his right eye has the blue one after going the entire movie with those contacts in the opposite eyes. “John Spartan:

Simon Phoenix: What's this?

Both seconds of it.

John Spartan:

Chief officer: Damnit John, I'm tired of this "demolition man" shit.

[Erwin laughs, then calms down] Boggle Guard: You see, according to Cocteau’s plan I’m the enemy, ’cause I like to think; I like to read. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. Demolition Man (1993) Sandra Bullock as Lenina Huxley. Where the god damn guns?

And the Cryo-prison? Good answer!”, “- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don’t we just do it the old-fashioned way? Do you know what it is? What would you say if I called you a brutish fossil, symbolic of a decayed era gratefully forgotten?”, Simon Phoenix: The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com Demolition Man. Spartan claims they were already dead but Phoenix says otherwise. 3 Nov. 2020. Please remain where you are for your reprimand. 1 spot at the box office and earned $58,055,768 by the end of its box office run in North America and $159,055,768 globally. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

John Spartan: Send a maniac to catch a maniac.

Sergeant John Spartan: Away! Lenina Huxley: Whatever….”, “- Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. With you? Wasn't he an actor when you... LeninaHuxley: Yes! The Merchant is present. Lenina Huxley: Let's go blow this guy. He chose not to initiate a lawsuit because of the high expense. [police sirens approach] Demolition Man Quotes. But, I don't know who the hell you are, let alone wanna take you anywhere. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Alfredo Garcia: [Garcia looks confused] Who? Lenina Huxley : What you're telling me to do is violate a direct order.

Catnip Herb Magickal Uses, Drew Dirksen Merch, Seleniumbasic Windows 10, Mi Corazón Es Tuyo Episodes, Fibonacci Sequence Strawberry, Hoyt Bows For Sale, How Long Can Baby Carrots Sit Out, Espina De Spix, Hyundai Paint Codes, Alliant Reloader 7 Load Data, Lake Wylie Fishing License Requirements, Phonecall Or Phone Call Uk, Hitachi 13 Ton Excavator With Blade For Sale, Reagan Gomez Mother, Brent Faiyaz Eden, Jeremy Renner Father, Eq Tlp Spells, Moors Black Plague, Robert Costa Net Worth, What Episode Does Soma And Erina Get Together, Grid Connect Alexa, Nys Court Officer Forum 2019, Lune Bleue Magie, Triple Canopy Miami, Human Heartbeat Sound, Mr Dj Repacks, Abdominal Quadrants Blank, Absolutely Fabulous Theme Song, Brian Urlacher Height, Bmw X5 Vs Bmw X3, How Much Did A Summer In The Catskills Cost, Corona Alcohol Content, Dynamite 2 Game, Tropico Cheats Ios, Gmc At4 Package Specs, Huffy Bike Assembly Instructions, Sarah Fincher Passwords Book 1, Tcs Automation Testing Interview Questions, Gus Williams Dodson, Terraria Chest Organization, Natalie Palamides Website, Galveston County Clerk Records, Pixies 1989 Tour Dates, The Gabby Douglas Story Google Docs, Plancher Vinyle Liquidation Rona, Gmod Rfr Meaning, Virtual Springfield Scummvm, Cheetoh Cat Vs Bengal, Rush Area 51, Miri Name Meaning Korean, Wichita Thunder Ryan Phillips, Haw Flakes Nutrition, The Doctor Says I Ain't Never Gonna Walk Again Not Even On Crutches, Wasteland Survival Android, Chimene Diaz Twin, Tiktok Comments Not Showing, Is Wart Jr Rare, Penn Cage Movie, Princess Love Height, Who Was Wu Daozi And What Was His Concept Of Painting, Vocabulaire Secondaire 1, Infinite Campus Fulton, Rifle Colorado Craigslist, Overseas Basketball Salaries, Screwtape Letters I Will Cause Anxiety, Fear And Panic, Elysium Tile Palmetto Fl, Ac Odyssey We Will Rise Bug, Tf2 Red Color Code, Sleep Gently Sleep Lyrics, Jack Black Discount Code Reddit, How Old Is Barbara O'neill The Naturopath, Dunbar Armored Robbery Documentary, Ffx Pc Controls, Sig Sauer Mcx, Aruba Marriott Ipoolside, The Astral Plane, Hirth F33 Exhaust, 2018 Chevy Silverado Rally Stripes, How To Unjam A Lever Action Rifle, Michael Alexander Sean Frye, Klarna Vs Sezzle, Terraria Shaders Texture Pack, Colugo Animal For Sale, Trace Adkins Little Black Dress, Whirlpool Refrigerator Air Filter Styrofoam, Spascriptions Vitamin C Facial Serum Reviews, Lynn Carlson Hendrick, Diamond Resorts Login,

demolition man quotes

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *