Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is an addictive game, especially for beginners. PUBG is a multiplayer Royal Battle Game design and developed by PUBG corporation. In this game up to 100 people can play at a time, everyone is on an island and they search for guns and weapons to kill other avoiding getting killed by someone. The last player or team that will left behind after killing everyone will be the winner. Before starting the game, a player needs to know some basic hacks and codes to crack the game.
PUBG Game Hacks and Cheat Codes 2018
PUBG Hack Features (These will NOT be updated that’s how it stays undetected)
These are few popular PUGB Cheats that you should know about PUBG game. Later in this, we are going to bring more interesting cheats for you guys. So, just go ahead and use them.
How to use PUBG Cheats on PC / Mobile
- Starting with hacks, the very first one is to not hold the weapon while running as it can decrease the running speed by 6%. One can leave the weapon by pressing the X key on PC.
- If one wants to be unnoticeable while running then he/ she can open shoes and then run, and this also helps in the distinction of your footsteps from the other players(probably your enemy’s).
- The big towns that are under the flying path are not easy and safe to start with it, but with higher risks come higher rewards. Thus, the loot is considerably higher in these areas. One should use Erangel map.
- In the game, all the doors are closed in the starting but if one of them is opened then someone must have been there and if you also forget the door open, then you tell your enemy’s that you have also been there
- While fighting with multiple enemies, keep in mind that the ones who are already laying on the ground cannot harm you unless and until someone helps them. So, focus on fighting the ones who are still attacking you.
- The player must park their vehicle sideways when on sloped terrain because it can otherwise roll down and crash. If it does, then come out of the vehicle as soon as possible.
- Knowing which helmet you are wearing is also important. A kar98, the commonly used snipper can harm you if you are wearing a level 1 or 2 helmets, but wearing a level 3 helmet can prevent it. Before shooting your enemy with a snipper, make sure that he is wearing a helmet less than level 3 otherwise it will go in vain.
- When you have no choice but to cross the bridge in order to be on the safe route, then avoid going from bridges because there are people waiting to kill you on the bridge. You can instead swim or take a boat.
- Pressing ‘alt’ on PC can help you look around without moving and this can help you when you are camping.
- The motorbikes can be kept holding in the air by pressing ‘space’ and ‘left control’ together.
- You don’t need to open the inventory for healing items every time, they are already mapped to ‘7’, ‘8’, ‘9’ and ‘0’.
- Your health can reach 100% in 10 seconds using the med kit. However, using energy drinks can also do the same. Bandages and first aid kits can also help in refilling energy but it will increase the energy till 75% only.
- If you want to free up space in your inventory then you can equip your smoke or Stun grenade.
PUBG Aimbot Cheat
There are certain cheat codes that can help in avoiding difficult situations. Aimbot is such a type of cheat which helps the player to aim your guns automatically at other players. The best and most powerful cheats that can be used in the Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds is automated aiming software. It binds a key or a mouse button to a lock which can help in targeting any enemy even if he is out of sight. Then either you can choose to shoot or it will shoot automatically through a trigger bot. It is awesome software and can help you win the game but it may seem a partial victory for the real gamers because it has been won through Aimbot (a cheat code).